Trusted Advocacy For Accident Victims
When you are injured in an accident, you need to take swift action to get the compensation you need to pay for your full recovery. At the Law Offices of Paul D. Baugh, PC, I understand the challenges you’re facing. That is why I personally help you through the legal process of filing your claim, no matter what caused your injury.
- Car accidents: Auto accidents are no laughing matter. I help you recover the full extent of your damages — including compensation for medical treatment, property damage, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
- Truck accidents: With a much higher potential for injury, you need an experienced attorney who is familiar with truck accident cases to make sure you get every penny you deserve.
- Motorcycle accidents: Motorcycle accidents can be devastating to you, while potentially causing little damage to the other driver. As your committed ally, I personally work to secure the compensation you need to fully recover.
- Slip-and-fall accidents: Slip-and-fall injuries are a form of premises liability — which refers to accidents that occur due to a property owner’s negligence. I work to hold the property owner accountable for your injuries.
- Wrongful death: If you have lost a loved one due to another person’s recklessness or negligence, there is little I can do to fully relieve the pain. By seeking justice and recovering the financial costs of your loss, I can at least help you find closure and allow you to grieve.
With offices in Bloomington and Columbus, I am committed to serving accident victims across the south-central Indiana community.
I’m Always Prepared To Fight For Results
If you know me, you know I don’t like to lose. While I always vigorously advocate for my clients in negotiations for the best possible settlement, I am always ready to take the case to trial when it’s best for your needs. When you are looking for a personal injury lawyer, you need one who will stand with you until you achieve results. I know Indiana courts, and I am a powerful ally should your case need to go to the courtroom. Get started for free — schedule your free initial consultation by calling 812-727-7013 or reaching out online.